If you are looking for how to jailbreak your brand new Firestick then I’ll show you a step by step process to jailbreak it. You don’t need a computer to jailbreak a firestick. This guide will also work for Amazon Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Stick 4K, and Fire TV.
The Amazon Firestick is definately the most popular streaming device available on the market today due to its low cost and easy jailbreak process.
What is jailbreaking an Amazon Firestick?
It is a simple process of removing the restrictions imposed by the manufacturer to let anyone install unauthorized software.
Technically, this isn’t actually jailbreaking the device because there is no installing of modified firmware. But, because many call it that and search for jailbreaking a firestick we came up with the title for this post.
When jailbreaking most electronics such as a phone or a tablet, most of the time we have to install modified firmware. The firmware is similar to the operating system for the device. However, we aren’t required to do that with a Fire TV Stick!
Once we have jailbroken the Firestick, we can side-load applications onto the device that we usually can’t get through the Amazon App Store. In doing, your Firestick will be able to access to thousands of free movies, TV shows, live channels, sports, and more.
This is where FireStick jailbreak is so awesome. Jailbreaking allows you to get third-party streaming apps that give you free access to all your favorite movies, shows, live TV channels, sports and more. And, yes! jailbreaking a FireStick is totally legal. You have bought the device, you own it and you can do with it whatever you like. However, if you stream pirated content on it, it would be illegal and hence your problem!!!
Disclaimer: We do not encourage or promote streaming copyrighted content. Please be a good just of your actions.
Follow these steps to jailbreak your firestick quickly-
- Plugin-in your TV and Firestick adapter to a power socket.
- Connect your Fire TV with an HDMI cable.
- Connect your Fire TV Stick with a WiFi network.
- Go to Firestick Home.
- Using your Alexa remote, go to Settings.
- Select My Preferences.
- Open Privacy Setting.
- Select Device Data Usage.
- Now Turn OFF.
- Select Collect Apps Usage Data.
- Choose Turn OFF.
- Go back and Turn OFF Data Monitoring.
- Now go back and select Developer Options.
- Choose Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Select Enable.
- Press the Home button on Firestick remote.
- Go to the Search menu.
- Type Downloader.
- Press the Download button.
- Open Downloader.
- Now type the following URL-
- Wait, a file is downloading on your Firestick.
- Now select Install.
- Wait… Kodi is installing on your Firestick.
- Now press Open.
Follow the video guide below